Daydreamer Def Leppard Japan '88 Tour Tee
Daydreamer Def Leppard Japan '88 Tour Tee. There isn’t a rock band that represents the spirit of the 80s better than Def Leppard. Some groups might have rocked harder, but few captured the heart of the times the way they did. Taking the rough edge off of heavy metal with a more melodic pop sound, Def Leppard dominated the decade with massive sales and legendary hits, all fueled by their persistent presence on a new cable TV channel, MTV. Live in the peak Leppard days, when the band prowled global stages like the teased haired kings of metal.
- Made from 100% cotton, with a perfect hand feel and worn in look
- Made from a heavier loose knit cotton jersey, the tour tee features an open feminine neckline and ultra flattering draped sleeve. With a length that shows off all your assets, this style is accented with classic vintage blind stitch.
- Made by your team of Daydreamers, right here in Los Angeles
- Size small measures chest width: 19" length: 24"
- Machine wash with like colors, tumble dry low.